Being human means
1. to have the ability to communicate systematically using words, symbols, body gestures/posture, and facial expressions.
2. to make our own decisions and bear the consequences of them.
3. to make and wear clothing, accessories, and other necessities for human life.
4. to become individuals in the process of making our own life in what each one of us want to be in the future.
5. to think about thinking, to ponder on the past, present, and future.
6. to fit into different personality groups, but our experiences with the personality type is special and different within ourselves.
7. to fit in different racial, cultural, religious, and political groups.
8. to have a government.
9. being unique as an individual in our choices of who we want to be as a person , in our clothing, preferences, talents/gifts, perspectives, likes/dislikes.
10. to live in a economy.
11. to inherit our genes and behaviors from our parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and out great grand parents.
12. to be unique and special as a species.