J.P. Grygny, PhD, is an independent researcher and humanities generalist as well as a performing artist who has performed in, directed, and created many plays and original performances. He is especially interested in exploring ecological culture at the intersections of science, art, philosophy, and spirituality. Currently, he publishes a theater blog in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and is the founder and shepherd of the Performance Ecology Project.
Contributions to Humans & Nature:
Articles in Minding Nature:
City Creatures Blog posts:
- Adventures in the Deep World: A Report on the Performance Ecology Project
- Dancing with Trees, Interviewing Flowers: The Performance Ecology Project
- Casual Encounters with the Goddess (A Salute to Spider)
- Green Magic
- Dog’s Eye View: Little Adventures in the Borderlands
- Jeff Grygny: Art, Writings and Enterprises
Jeff Grygny's personal website.